Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentarius

Season 2 progress

5 posts in this topic

How are people fairing?

My first character, a hardcore monk, is up to level 53. I'm been a bit busy but am looking forward to the push to 70, time permitting!

My HC Crusader is a little over Paragon level 100. I have gotten a great amount of my set pieces for the Stampede build and have safely gone up to Grift level 20.

I went down to 75% health once in that Grift though, so I haven't pushed much farther yet... lol!

just like last season I'm starting off a little slow, Paragon 66 at the moment on the HC Wizard.

As usual I haven't found anything in terms of drops, but I feel good in T1 and T2

I be a slacker. Currently I think I my HC crusader is 27 or 28 and I think I have logged all of 2 hours of game time.. Every time I sit down to play I end up having to do something else lol.

Got my barb over 70 and hit a few paragons and now I am going for my demon hunter since I don't have a nice one....Once I get to 70 and grind a bit I'll jump on a HC (insert char-type here) as well :)

Probably will grind with the demon hunter though since I want to try to build a nice marauder SC like this one:

It will take a while though :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0