Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mahl Arannis

Season 2 special recognition

4 posts in this topic

As noted in the Captain's Corner of the April 2015 meeting, I wanted to recognize some of our Members and Companions that accomplished something notable but less recognized.

The obvious downside to this is that many of things are not "score-carded" anywhere and must be observable. Being only one person that either a) doesn't observe everything that happens in every game and B) is incapable of remembering half of the things I do observe, I miss recognizing the bulk of accomplishments that do happen.

What I'd love to see is members post here if they would like to either be recognized or recognize another for a Season 2 accomplishment of some sort.

Titles I bestowed for Season 2 only:

Trebain the Invincible; Mahl Arannis the Invincible (zero deaths)

Fladdery the Overachiever (most Achievement points)

Tristan the GRifter (highest Greater Rift completed) and Nojoaf the Hardcore Solo GRifter (highest Solo Greater Rift; highest Hardcore Greater Rift)

Bearden, Nojoaf, and Mahl Arannis are the Fearless Three (completed Torment 6 content without being "pulled")

If you or someone you know accomplished these or other notable things, post here.

For example, Trebain mentioned that he was also the Vault King with 9 Season 2 Greed's Vaults cleared:

Trebain the Vault King

In addition to tooting our own horns a bit, I feel that this will also help us remember the Season for posterity.

Please note: Titles may be of a funny nature but please make sure to exercise a little extra sensitivity.

Mahl the Guildie Slayer is perfectly acceptable to me; others might take it personally.

I was surprised that my toons survived the whole season and I was able to surpass my paragon levels of season 1, now if only I wasn't making cookies I would have been able to have at the vault. ah well :)

seasons 1 and 2, both my characters survived and made it to about paragon 180 each?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0