Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kingArturdoc

Grettings from Doc

7 posts in this topic

As been a few years ago this old king visit you i thought i return to see how you is doing Doc is among the living guild and next years like you become verry old whe be celebrate 20 years next year

I am vist many of the elders guild i have saved upp on my list to show and show repsect to the work whe all put in to have guilds runing .

A litte about Doc whe are aold establish legit guild formed in spring of 1997 and was a part of Ulgd United legit guilds of diablo

i have a freind not sure if gencat still are with you but thought i show that whe are alive and i hope i did not broke any forms rules by post

KingArturdoc

Defendersofcamelot

Hail King Artur of Defenders of Camelot!

It is great to see you visit us and we wish DoC a very happy 20th anniversary! :)

I haven't seen Genxcat in a while, but he, yourself and all of DoC are always welcome here.

Hail and well met !

Congrats on your 20th anniversary !

Genx and I use to battle together in D2 (His Amazon and my Paladin)...mostly the Cow games where we both got to level 99 for the first time :)

Hail! I've run into a few folks from DoC over the years in D2, and always had good interactions with everyone there.

Glad you stopped by. And congrats on 20 years!

As time gone  fast   and I am not get that time I need visit all I want     I thought give you a update  Doc is now officely 20 years old    and I was watch the post by gencat about chivlery its correct  whe are a old guild based on  the old codes     when I started this jouerney back in 1997  as aleader       it was mutch work to accomplish   the set upp what whe wanted     the   council of youer guild know how it is .

I be drop in from time to time if its ok with you as I want stay in toutch whe can be found on Facebook as well 

working on make Doc  history alive as aside project    Gencat asked this years ago  and I am take my time now don't play as I used to do  because of my health issues

KingArturdoc

Defenders of Camelot   (DOC) 

Huh! I think I've seen you guys on a few games over the years. Cool to see you are all still kicking as well! Any presence in D3?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0